In our last episode of the season, we sat down with the founder of Brittle Paper, Ainehi Edoro, and talked about the origin and evolution of her online literary platform. We also discussed what African Literature means to each of us, the challenges it’s currently facing and our hopes for its growth.
What we are currently watching/reading/listening to:
• Igoni Barrett’s Love is Power, Or Something like That
• Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Sozaboy
• Sarah Manyika’s Like A Mule Bringing Ice-cream To The Sun
• Leye Adenle’s Easy Motion Tourist
• 2016 Caine Prize shortlist caineprize.com/2016-shortlist/
• Netflix’s What Happened, Miss Simone?
Show was mixed by Ifeyinwa Arinze, and theme music is “Ayo” by the über talented Femi Leye