The Ladies of NYAC return with our first episode of 2017. We look back on the year 2016 recounting our highlights and lowlights, and gaze lovingly and optimistically into 2017, discussing our goals and aspirations for the new year. We reveal our keywords for the year (intentional and purposeful), share some of our new year aspirations (not resolutions) and talk about the changes we’ll be making to achieve those aspirations. Expect your usual does of vulnerability, frankness and giggles.
Viola Davis and Tom Hanks’ Variety conversation – variety.com/video/tom-hanks-vio…ors-full-interview/
What we are reading/watching/listening to
– The Keys by DJ Khaled (Book)
– Chewing Gum by Channel 4 (UK); Netflix (US) (Show)
– Skinny Girl in Transit by Ndani TV (Web Series)
– Celia by Netflix (TV Show)
– The Hairdresser of Harare by Tendai Huchu (Book)
This episode was mixed by Ifeoluwa Olokode and theme song is Ayo by Femi Leye
P.S. We want to say a very big thank you for your continued support of our lil ol’ podcast. We appreciate you!