This week’s show takes on a Q&A format with Nutritional Therapist Nicci Robertson. Keep sending in your questions with as much detail as you can so that I can get them answered for you! Please also indicate whether you wish to remain anonymous.
In this episode Nicci answers the following questions and more:
- Gloria, asks for advice about her sixteen-year-old daughter, Jane, who is struggling with anxiety, experiencing panic attacks and bouts of depression.
- Dana is experiencing migraines during menstruation and wants to know what she can do about it without having to go onto the contraceptive pill.
- Johan asked about consuming soy and the impact it has on men’s health.
- Rachel wants to know what she can do to relieve menopausal hot flushes naturally
- Does cranberry juice really help with urinary tract infections?
This episode is brought to you by Synerchi Organics, organic superfoods brought to you by vegan brothers, Kiara & Ethan Ducasse a.k.a the Synerchi Brothers.
Follow them on social media:
Contact details are as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell Number: 079 742 8215 | www.synerchiorganics.co.za